The Digital Business Course is aimed at helping businesses learn how to use online and cloud-based software tools, as well as social media, to:
- Provide better customer service (by better managing the customer relationship)
- Use home-based ‘Remote Workers’ to assist in their business
- Get more customers using SEO, keyword advertising, local search and social media
- Use services like Google Local, Analytics, Webmaster tools (now Search Console), Google Ad and more
- Combine Google’s small business tools with the power of a WordPress website that you can regularly update (also great for Google rankings)
- Create personal websites and understand how to optimise them for search engines
- Create content that is relevant to your website visitors — so they’ll actually read it!
Digital Business Course – Transform Online
Our course case studies include one business that successfully transformed its face-to-face business into an online company over the course of two years. Now this company has thousands of clients engaged in online services from all over Australia and other parts of the world.
Are You an Independent Contractor or Sales Person? Then this Course is A MUST!
This course will empower independent contractors and professional sales people (think real estate agents) to perform successfully online. It will help you:
- learn about Google, websites, hosting and more
- develop new leads
- engage with your existing customer base and offer them superior, timely support
- build your online presence by building your online brand.
For small business owners it will help you do all of the above, plus:
- find talented people across Australia rather than rely on finding someone local with the right skills
- show you how to use technology to make remote workers (Virtual Assistants) more accountable
- and much, much more…