This is an example of a homepage section. Homepage sections can be any page other than the homepage itself, including the page that shows your latest blog posts.
Our Academic Director attended a networking event in Newcastle NSW were he shared the story about how he keeps his website on page 1 on Google using Digital Marketing.
- Digital Advertising & Remarketing
- Digital Marketing Courses
- Domain Name & Hosting
- Email Marketing
- Facebook Ads, Pages, Re-marketing Training Courses
- Facebook Advertising
- Google Ads Course
- Landing Pages
- Sales & Marketing Strategy
- Sales Training Course
- Search Engine Optimisation Course
- Statistics and Analytics
- WordPress Training Courses
- How cheap to go for your MYOB and Xero Bookkeeping Course February 8, 2023 Steve Slisar
- Is Google Harassing You To Increase Your Advertising Spend? July 20, 2022 Linda Roberts
- Online Customer Service Training Course April 21, 2022 Linda Roberts
- A Catch-Up / Rescue Bookkeeping Case Study January 25, 2022 Linda Roberts
- Get More Bookkeeping Work from Existing Clients – What to Look For January 24, 2022 Linda Roberts
- Understanding Your Clients Needs Because NOT ALL Customers are Ideal January 21, 2022 Linda Roberts
- Catch-up Bookkeeping – Know The Risks for Rescue Bookkeeping January 20, 2022 Linda Roberts
- Andy is happy with Hubdoc, but the Hubdoc app not so much April 11, 2021 Steve Slisar
Creating a Website for your business is one of the best ways of getting discovered by Google’s organic search system.
Creating regular blogs, allowing people to subscribe to it and being active on Social Media keeps your business front of mind for when your customers are ready to buy.
We’ll show you how to manage every aspect of Digital Marketing so you can do it yourself or have a member of your staff do it for you.