WordPress Training Course 903 – Lead Capture and Analytics
Landing Pages and Call-to-Actions
Learn about how to construct landing pages that are relevant and interesting so that Google shows it in the organic search results. Combine them (yes you can have more than just one) with an effective call-to-action and you’ll begin to get some value and a “return on investment” from your website. We’ll explore key factors and you’ll see real world examples of the different call-to-action used in varying industries. Here are some of the topics covered in this section:
- Discovering things you can give away, loan, lend sample for free
- Common Calls to action including:
- Free appraisals & Suburb Price performance reports (used by Real estate agents)
- Free measure and quote
- Onsite demsontration
- Free samples and trials
- Initial consultations
- Feature comparison reports
- Competitions, tests, puzzles and more
- Using the right words and website placement to ensure success
- The traffic analytics that go into measuring your ROI
- Conversion Rates and how they can help you become MUCH more successful
Getting Setup and Connected to Google
Anybody can setup a website but Google likes to know who is responsible for managing and administering the website so we should you how to connect with Google as a Webmaster, prove you are the website owner and then link your website to different Google services like Adwords, Analytics etc.
We’ll show you how to get Google Analytics code into your website and how to read the reports that it generates. When you are connected to Google you can also request that they “crawl” your site to show the latest information in their search results. You’ll feel very powerful with this knowledge and these skills.
WordPress Website Statistics and Google Analytics (7)
Statistics are one of the most important aspects of your website. It reveals how successful or not your website is and shows where people are coming from, which pages they are reading and what keywords they are using to find you. Website statistics give you the information you need to finely tune your website marketing to make it more and more relevant to your potential customers.
- Website Statistics – Website Hosting statistics in your domain administration area
- Website Statistics – Signing up for a Google Analytics Account
Enrol into this individual Digital Marketing Training Course here, or