Digital Marketing using WordPress, Social Media Marketing & Syndication
WordPress Blogs, Posts and RSS Feeds
Writing a business Blog is the best way to fill your website with relevant content that will attract free organic search traffic from the main search engines and just by itself is worth doing. When you combine your business blog with a subscription widget you can capture the email addresses of your clients and potential clients and make sure that they receive your information regularly – this brings extra visitors to your website.
Syndication is the fancy word for Digital Marketing distribution
Syndication gives you the power to be many places at once. When you write a blog that article can be made to appear in your readers inbox, on other websites and of course at your blog. Google have a range of tools to help you gain exposure on the world wide web and one of these tools is called Feedburner. This tool will enable you to have your own email list subscribers attached to your blog.
Neerav Bhatt was one of Australia’s top bloggers back in 2009 and he and other top bloggers like Karen Cheng use a simple website with Google Feedburner to deliver their news to anyone who wants to read it. This course will show you how to have your own newsletter using your WordPress Blog and FeedBurner.
- Signup to Google Feedburner
- Adding your blog to your Google Feedburner
- Integrating Google Feedburner & WordPress (subscription form)
- Understand the different email marketing software brands
- Get more traffic from AutoResponders Intro
- MailChimp, Aweber, GetResponse and more..
- Elements of a Blog Page & how to optimise them
- Examples of how blogs help you discover popular services
- Video, Text, Infographics and more
- Understanding Call-To-Action concepts
- Introduction to Analytics